PLEASE NOTE: Because Employee Self Service is designed for all state employees, some options may not work or provide accurate
information for University of Kansas Employees. Please use this link to Self Service Information from the Human Resources
Website (click here) for more details on using
State of Kansas Self Service Center.
- Go to https://sharp.ks.gov/psp/ESS/ or click here
to access the State of Kansas Employee Self Service Center.
- Click on the log-in to Employee Self Service.
- On the log-in page, type your employee ID number and password. Your employee number is an 11-digit number starting with a
capital letter. This number can be found on your paycheck.
- The first time you sign in using your new password, you will be asked to change your password.
- First time users of the Employee Self Service Center will be able to create an initial password by entering the first
two (2) letters of your last name (lower case) followed by the last six (6) digits of your social security number. You
will then be prompted to change the password to something personal that will be retained.
- Click on the Option: "Request W-2 Reissue" and follow the on-line directions.
The requested form will be mailed directly to the address you specify. THIS ADDRESS DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OUR PAYROLL
RECORDS RELATED TO MAILING OF PAYCHECKS OR PAY ADVICES. Please contact Payroll Services to
change your address or use the Personal Data Form found on this website